How to Get Started with iSectors® ETF Allocations
iSectors® ETF investment allocation models are available to registered investment advisors with an RIA and/or dual RIA/BD designation.
iSectors® models are through multiple turnkey asset management platforms (TAMPS) including: LPL (SAM), Envestnet, Eqis, and ModelxChange.
These platforms have an extensive reach, and many advisors already have access to iSectors models through either a direct or indirect relationship with one of these platform providers.
How to open your iSectors® account.
- For immediate access* complete the advisor registration form for access to iSectors’ models. Upon receipt of your registration form, Scott Jones or a member of the iSectors® LLC team will contact you within 24-48 hours (one business day).*Note: Your iSectors® account is not considered open and investment advisory fees will not begin to accrue until all paperwork has been processed, your account has been accepted, funded, and trading has commenced.
- If you have any questions, or you would like more information on iSectors, please review this website, call Scott Jones: 1.800.869.5184 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to walk you through a demonstration of our proposal generation and reporting system, as well as establish an agreement with your firm. If necessary, send an email to email@example.com or call 1.800.473.2867 ext. 111 to request a hard copy of the iSectors Client Information Form.
To review our Privacy Notice, click here. Please be assured your personal information will be kept secure and confidential. The personal information you provide on the Client Information Form will be used only to accomplish the opening of your iSectors account and to facilitate the service we provide to you. Your personal information will never be sold or disclosed to any non-affiliated third party.
Information pertaining to advisory operations, services, and fees is set forth in iSectors’ current disclosure statement (Form ADV Brochure, Part 2), a copy of which is available upon request. Please email us a request that includes your name, address, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email an electronic copy to you in PDF format, unless you specifically request that we mail you a written copy.
If you are a FINANCIAL ADVISOR, you may already have access to iSectors® if your firm or broker-dealer has access to one of the following turnkey asset management platforms (TAMPs):
- LPL (SAM) Strategic Asset Management Platform
- MidAtlantic Capital Group (ModelxChange)
If you do not have access to these platforms and would like to learn more, please contact us either by phone or email with your name, firm name, address, phone and email and we’ll contact you to schedule an introductory walk-through of the various platform features and benefits. We’ll also provide you with a platform contract and once you return that with a copy of your ADV, you’ll be all set, provided your platform has relationships with Fidelity, Schwab, FOLIOfn, TD Ameritrade, National Advisors Trust Company, Mid Atlantic, or Pershing for custodial services. If you do not work with one of those custodians, iSectors will provide assistance to facilitate a relationship between your preferred custodian and one of our platform partners. We are work with other custodial options, so if you do not see your current custodian listed above, please contact us for more information.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact:
- Scott Jones, Director of Business Development, 1.800.869.5184 email@example.com
- Chuck Self, COO & CIO, 1.800.869.5198 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vern Sumnicht, CEO, 1.800.473.2867 email@example.com
We look forward to helping you build your business.
The iSectors Team.
iSectors® Account Costs and Services
iSectors® provides advisors and their clients a comprehensive suite of managed and optimally-allocated ETF-based investment models. In addition, iSectors offers a module that allows advisors to develop customized ETF portfolios for their clients. iSectors models, along with our affiliation with turnkey web-based platforms and their comprehensive back-office services, provide advisors with the tools necessary to provide their clients with professional asset allocation and service. iSectors accounts are separately managed and held in the clients’ name. Unified managed accounts (UMA) are also available. iSectors allocation models are only available through independent RIAs.
Acceptable account types include:
- Roth IRAs
In some cases, depending on custody selection, international accounts can also be accepted.
- Professional money management through iSectors asset allocation models
- Regular rebalancing
- Separately managed account (SMA) or unified managed account (UMA combines several model strategies in one account)
- Streamlined brokerage account setup
- Your account holds ETFs rather than mutual funds (whenever possible) to reduce costs
- Web-based, online access to your account
- Portfolio performance monitoring, updated daily, access anytime
- Liquidity – ability to buy/sell intraday
- IRAs, SEP-IRAS, Roth IRAs, other retirement accounts
- Employer-sponsored, 401(k) programs available
- Annual tax reporting
Account Minimums and Fees:
|iSectors® Allocation Series||Minimum Investment*|
|Advisor as Portfolio Manager|
|Capital Preservation Allocation||$25,000|
|Inflation Protection Allocation||$25,000|
|Precious Metals Allocation||$25,000|
*Account minimums may be waived at iSectors’ discretion. Some platforms may set higher minimums.
Investment Management and Platform Costs
iSectors® licenses its models for availability on third-party asset management platforms. iSectors allocations are also available to retirement plans through MidAtlantic Capital Group’s ModelxChange® platform. iSectors’ annualized investment management fees through these licensing agreements are based on assets under management (AUM) and range from 0.30% (30 bps) to 0.50% (50 bps). iSectors’ management costs will vary based upon the platform provider, the model selected, and the nature and the type of agreement that iSectors has with each respective platform provider and/or licensee. Check with your registered investment advisor for the respective fees that will apply for your account.
Custody and Trading Costs
All iSectors accounts are either held in separately managed or unified managed accounts held in the client’s name at an independent custodian. Custodial options will vary by platform provider and advisory firm. Check with your investment advisor for the custody options available to you, as well as the respective fees that would apply to your account.
Independent Registered Investment Advisor Costs
iSectors does not provide financial planning or related services. Therefore, to ensure iSectors is an appropriate investment in your portfolio, investment allocations are only available through independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) who will apply their own additional fee for their services.
ADDITIONAL COST INFORMATION
Applicable platform and/or custody and trading fees may vary, dependent upon the Registered Investment Advisor’s broker-dealer affiliation and that broker-dealer’s respective contractual relationship with the platform provider.
iSectors recommends that all investors retain the professional services of an independent RIA who is qualified to provide personal financial planning or wealth management services. An independent RIA, familiar with you and your family’s financial situation, can assist you in coordination and management of:
- Portfolio Structure, Investment Policy, Asset Allocation
- Tax Planning
- Pre- and Post-Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
- Alternative Investment Allocations
- Trust and/or Estate Planning and Investment Consulting
- Endowment and Foundation Investment Consulting
- Retirement, 401(k), Pension Consulting
- Intergenerational Wealth Planning
- Private Foundation Services
- Corporate Trustee Services
- Charitable Giving Plans
- Other Philanthropic Objectives
- Consolidated Performance Reporting
For additional information on financial planning or wealth management services, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-iSectors, or your independent RIA.
Ask your advisor to contact iSectors® today start taking advantage of our exclusive Index ETF allocation models today.
If you’re an individual investor, we suggest that you consult with your financial advisor, who can assist you in selecting the iSectors® allocation or allocations that are appropriate for your needs. Together, with your advisor, you can achieve your personal investment objectives with iSectors. SEND AN EMAIL TO YOUR ADVISOR. If you do not currently work with an advisor, call 1.800.iSectors or EMAIL US — we can help you find an advisor in your area.